Tuesday, October 29, 2013

And...We're Back.

Whoa. By the looks of this, it has been quite some time since I last posted on this blog! For that I do apologize. However my excuse for my absence is encapsulated in one name: Liam. Liam is my son, who many of my Facebook and Instagram followers are more than familiar with due to my incessant posts of his antics. Now regarding my lack of posts: there is a direct correlation between the frequency of my blog posts and my overall hours of consecutive sleep (4 hours of consecutive sleep is very much different than 4 hours of sleep interrupted every 45 minutes by a screaming child. This is real, people). Let me show you how this works and how it will continue to work in a very simple equation:

Consecutive Hours of Sleep ∝ Frequency of Blog Posts.

So there you have it, folks. The more I sleep, the more I write. That being said, I better start writing while this little monster of a kid is still asleep.



Hours of this...


...is made up when I see 5 minutes of this. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment