Sunday, January 13, 2013

This is my wife. And I love her.

"I'm glad you have this outlet now! Now you can tell other people about your coffee stuff, and not just me."- My Wife (not a coffee lover)

I love this woman and her honesty. Honesty is one of those things that seems to be less and less prevalent these days. I am glad that, when others may just try to be nice with their answers, I know I can always get a straight answer out of this beautifully pregnant woman.

"The wounds of a friend are better than the kisses of an enemy"
Proverbs 27:6

Glad I get both wounds and kisses from this lady.

Do you have a friend or spouse that has a hobby you can care less about, yet still support? Careful when answering that questions,  please (unless you're okay with sleeping in the garage this week...it's been cold out lately).

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, we do have a baby on the way...so I would say yes to more kisses if ya know what I mean. #thiscommentisratedR

      Delete